Live on a historic tree lined street that defines what Greenwich Village is, Waverly Place. A perfect blend of classic New York history with modern day aesthetics. Number 227 is an elegant Renaissance Revival style apartment house with a buff brick façade articulated with limestone and terra-cotta trim. Designed by noted architect Lafayette Goldstone, built in 1908, now a landmark, this Prewar building features newly renovated apartments and high ceilings.
- Fully renovated and updated
- Modern kitchens, stainless steel appliances
- Washer/dryers in each apartment
- Pet friendly
- Live in super
- Convenient Greenwich Village Historic District with excellent services
- A, B, C, D, E, F, M, 1, 2, 3, PATH available