Boutique style completely restored and updated 1927 office building. Constructed during the peak of importance for the Garment Center, the design by Springsteen & Goldhammer incorporates setbacks to express the verticality of the Jazz Age as it rises up 20 stories above the street. The stepped façade profiles are illuminated at night. The lobby is the original Art Moderne space enhanced with rich marbles, murals and vaulted ceilings.
- Handsome Art Moderne award-winning lobby
- Full floors ranging from 3,500 to 6,900 sf.
- Efficient design maximizes usable floor areas for low loss factor
- New stainless steel and glass high speed elevators
- Loft style 10’-6” ceilings
- All systems modernized and new toilets and windows
- Private roof decks on many floors
- Tenant controlled central air conditioning and direct electric
- Polished concrete floors
- Fully wired by Spectrum, Verizon Fios, & XO
- 24/7 access
- Prime Fashion District location, neighbors include top fashion labels and the New York Times
- Work letter is available for qualified tenants
- Accessible from Grand Central, Penn Station and Times Square
- All major subways: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S, B, D, F, M and LIRR, NJ Transit, Amtrak, and PATH