A landmark Renaissance Revival style loft building with 10 stories overlooking Broadway running through the block to open on Mercer Street. Built in 1895 the light-colored palette of buff brick with rich terra-cotta ornament reflects of influence of the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago. The steel frame provides spacious and flexible interiors. Owner management ensures the quality and efficiency of service is unmatched. Casper’s first physical store is on the first floor and NYU is the largest tenant above.
- Lobbies on Broadway and Mercer Street
- Handsome lobby with Crema Marfil walls and preserved original elevator cage
- Modernized elevators
- Lively NoHo neighborhood
- Spacious and flexible floors that run 200 feet clear through the block
- 11’-2” ceilings, hardwood floors, ample windows
- Elegant historic façade
- High ceilings, hardwood floors, ample windows
- Tenant controlled central air, 24/7 access
- Fully wired by Spectrum, Verizon Fios, Pilot, Challenger, Cogent, Lightower, & Rainbow Broadband
- Great NoHo location central to SoHo, Washington Square, Astor Place & NYU Campus
- One block to 6, B, D, F, M. Two blocks to N, R
Premium availability coming soon!